Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 156

Thread: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

  1. #101
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    "actually clinton raised taxes for the wealthiest and biggest corporations by establishing the 36 and 39.6% tax brackets and 35% for companies

    all the bush admin did was reverse those"
    And the country is way worse in debt, isn't it? RR's plan- trickle down, trickle down. Too bad the bullet missed. We are trickled to death.

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread brings me back to what i have stated earlier about voting not being a blind right

    its the uniformed voters like r13 who compare 2 politicians but dont comapre them accurately because they dont have all the facts

    that also leads to them unjustly criticizing or unfairly praising those from a current or former administration for certain actions or events that have taken place

    then regardless of your opinion on a certain part of a policy at least the citizens of this country can have faith that those being given permission to vote are actually making an informed decision and understand the ties to the past among either individuals or parties

    to understand who or what is REALLY responsible for what may have taken place even years later as the decisions of those being voted for today may not have any affect on this country or its people for 5 or 10 years
    because sadly right now........we have entirly too many people that go to the polls ignorant of the facts and make decisons that could shape their future or the future of their families on on a false pretense


    </div></div>
    Thank you !!! If only he understood what was really going on and the other like him this would be a better US

    </div></div>

    Like you know anything? You want to [censored] about favoritism but believe everything Faux or the rednecks around you say about Obama. </div></div>
    You're a smartass that doesn't know about anything. Every damn thing you've said has been proven wrong but still yet you talk [censored] and continue look like complete idiot. If you could just see yourself like everyone else does you'd probably want jump off a bridge that's how ignorant you seem. This thread should be viewed by everyone on this board to show just how ignorant R13 is about the world. It amazes me to see how hard headed and ignorant he really is . Thank you R13 for proving everyone that says you're stupid right by the post you have made in this thread...give yourself a hand.

    As far as Clinton all he accomplished was get his [richard] sucked by a chubby chick... Anybody could be president in that time period and looked like they knew what they were doing.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #103
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    So really you are saying that Clinton tried to make owning a home easier for poor folks and the banking industry screwed this up, by lending to anyone that came in the office</div></div>
    they were required to lower their lending requirements to basically lend to anybody who came into the office

    those requirements were made by the changes clinton made to the community reinvestment act </div></div>

    Sip, sip sip, is that kool-ade I hear going down? Maybe the job losses will be confined to the industry running the sham.

  4. #104
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    Again and you do? This is from the who has John Mccain and Sarah Palin as his #1 and #2 friends on myspace. I get proven wrong sometimes like everyone does on here, have you ever proven me wrong? There are a lot more intelligent people on here than me and I have tons of respect for them, you dont fall into that category. You take in everything you hear around you and you live in SWVA so that says a lot, also you cant seem to manage to get the channel off Fox when it comes to getting your information. So ease up a bit on your little rants.

    Did nothing but get a bj from a chubby chick. Well then I guess Clinton is doing better than you are. I am willing to bet Bush wouldnt have done any good.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Did nothing but get a bj from a chubby chick.</div></div>


    Actualy it was purjury that got him in trouble (A crime that would land any one of us in jail)

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again and you do? This is from the who has John Mccain and Sarah Palin as his #1 and #2 friends on myspace. I geet proven wrong sometimes like everyone does on here, have you ever proven me wrong? There are a lot more intelligent people on here than me and I have tons of respect for them, you dont fall into that category. You take in everything you hear around you and you live in SWVA so that says a lot and you cant seem to manage to get the channel off Fox when it comes to getting your political information. So ease up a bit on your little rants.

    Did nothing but get a bj from a chubby chick. Well then I guess Clinton is doing better than you are. I am willing to bet Bush wouldnt have done any good. </div></div>
    hahahaha you're a joke mans you bring up Myspace to prove a point ??? LOL that's classic. Sounds like something my little 5th grade cousin would do haha . When you grow up and stop acting like a 6th grade little [censored] come on here and talk with us . I watch Headline News more than anything and i even watch NBC news more than Fox news.Not everyone is like you... we think for ourselves we don't need a news channel or a politician to think for us like you.

    It's sad that all you ever have to say is something bad about Bush or Fox News. Shows how smart you are.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    A big section of job loss and gain during that time is from the .com industry also. Most only look at the truly industrial side. The .com boom was huge for the 90s, but is also something that goes toward the technology helping the economy, and it will be a long time before we ever see something like that again.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #108
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again and you do? This is from the who has John Mccain and Sarah Palin as his #1 and #2 friends on myspace. I geet proven wrong sometimes like everyone does on here, have you ever proven me wrong? There are a lot more intelligent people on here than me and I have tons of respect for them, you dont fall into that category. You take in everything you hear around you and you live in SWVA so that says a lot and you cant seem to manage to get the channel off Fox when it comes to getting your political information. So ease up a bit on your little rants.

    Did nothing but get a bj from a chubby chick. Well then I guess Clinton is doing better than you are. I am willing to bet Bush wouldnt have done any good. </div></div>
    hahahaha you're a joke man . When you grow up and stop acting like a 6th grade little [censored] come on here and talk with us . I watch Headline News more than anything and i even watch NBC news more than Fox news.Not everyone is like you... we think for ourselves we don't need a news channel or a politician to think for us like you </div></div>

    Lmao, that was real fresh. When I dont know something I dont resort to the name calling or personal attacks - only time I do is when I am returning the favor. I honestly dont believe that one second, you are as bad as anyone only site you post from is FAUX. Listen to the rednecks around you (they are around me too, some ones in my family) about HUSSEIN being a Muslim and what not. Seriously, I am willing to bet youre whole family is Rep and thats where you got your views.

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again and you do? This is from the who has John Mccain and Sarah Palin as his #1 and #2 friends on myspace. I geet proven wrong sometimes like everyone does on here, have you ever proven me wrong? There are a lot more intelligent people on here than me and I have tons of respect for them, you dont fall into that category. You take in everything you hear around you and you live in SWVA so that says a lot and you cant seem to manage to get the channel off Fox when it comes to getting your political information. So ease up a bit on your little rants.

    Did nothing but get a bj from a chubby chick. Well then I guess Clinton is doing better than you are. I am willing to bet Bush wouldnt have done any good. </div></div>
    hahahaha you're a joke man . When you grow up and stop acting like a 6th grade little [censored] come on here and talk with us . I watch Headline News more than anything and i even watch NBC news more than Fox news.Not everyone is like you... we think for ourselves we don't need a news channel or a politician to think for us like you </div></div>

    Lmao, that was real fresh. When I dont know something I dont resort to the name calling or personal attacks - only time I do is when I am returning the favor. I honestly dont believe that one second, you are as bad as anyone only site you post from is FAUX. Listen to the rednecks around you (they are around me too, some ones in my family) about HUSSEIN being a Muslim and what not. Seriously, I am willing to bet youre whole family is Rep and thats where you got your views. </div></div>
    You obviously know nothing. My Dad and grandpa are hard core Dems and my mom and other grandparents voted Dem. until the last election. I hear both side of it all the time but i think for my self and I don't need someone telling me how to vot eor what to think. You know nothing and if you were smart you'd shut up because everyday you look more and more like an idiot
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Biden Afraid to Answer The Tough Questions

    Back to the original topics:

    Why didn't Biden just say " That's not true " instead of making a big deal over it. Someone overreacting seems a lot guiltier than if we could have just said it's not true and moved on
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •